The ADI provide a wide range of resources for anyone working with dental implants. These include:
- Dentinal Tubules - ADI Clinician members & First Five Years members can receive Premium membership of Dentinal Tubules free as part of their ADI membership. Dentinal Tubules offers access to a wealth of knowledge, with a huge online content library with top dental educators speaking on the latest clinical techniques, business learning and core compliance topics.
- Journals – As a member of the ADI you receive a hard copy of the EDI Journal quarterly, the first and only European professional journal of its kind for clinicians with distinct interest in dental implantology, and have access to the highly rated Clinical Oral Implants Research journal (COIR).
- ADI Dental Implant Placement Guidelines - a popular dental implant protocols available free to all ADI members.
- Patient Information Leaflets "Considering Dental Implants?" – ADI members can order 50 free ADI patient information leaflets every year and purchase further copies if required.
- ADI Implant Logbook – ADI’s web-based software audit programme.
- ADI Members' Forum – A members' only Facebook group for networking, sharing ideas, posting questions or debates, and much more.
- ADI Register of Mentors – A ‘match making’ information service aiming to pair mentors with mentees.
- Find a Colleague - Get in touch with fellow ADI members.
- ADI Member Logo - ADI members can download a new member logo, which can be used on members’ websites, literature, emails and anywhere you would like to promote your member status. If you are a member, this is available on the 'My Account' page.
- Discounted Publications - ADI members receive discounts on selected FMC publications.