ADI members can access a wide range of resources that will help anyone working with dental implants. These include:
- Dentinal Tubules - Members can access Premium membership of Dentinal Tubules for free*, accessing a huge library of content including top dental educators speaking on the latest clinical techniques, business learning and core compliance topics.
- Kiroku - Members can access a free script for implant consultations, plus discounts on a full Kiroku subscription.
Publications & Guidelines
- Patient Information Leaflets "Considering Dental Implants?" – Members can order 50 free ADI patient information leaflets every year* and purchase further copies if required.
- Dental implant Placement Guidelines - Designed to complement your own protocols and can be built to suit individual practices.
- Maintaining Dental Implants - Advice for patients on good oral care habits to support healthy gums and implant success (Oral-B in collaboration with ADI).
- Journals – Members can receive a hard copy of the quarterly EDI Journal*, the first and only European professional journal of its kind for clinicians with a distinct interest in dental implantology. Members can also access the highly rated Clinical Oral Implants Research journal (COIR).
- Training Standards in Implant Dentistry - a summary of the training that a reasonable dental practitioner carrying out safe implant dentistry in the United Kingdom should undertake, before embarking upon patient care.
- Discounted Publications - Members receive discounts on selected FMC publications.
events & networking
- Events - Discounts and free tickets to a wide range of ADI events.
- ADI Facebook group – A members' only Facebook group for networking, sharing ideas, posting questions or debates, and much more.
* except students
** clinician members only