1 May 2020
Download Event to Calendar
Presented by: Megagen Implants UK & Ireland / Purgo Biologics
Date: 1 May 2020
Location: 41 Portland Place, London
Aims & Objectives
A full day event covering
- Principles of bone biology
- Bone substitute indications
- Membrane selections and indications
- Autologous bone harvesting techniques and tools
- Vertical / Horizontal ROG techniques
- Hands-on covering vertical bone augmentation in either bio models on animal models.
Learn from Dr Luis Lapa Bessa, head of the Maxillofacial Surgery course at the University Fernando Pessoa since 2013 and invited Professor for the Implant Dentistry Postgraducate Course at ISCN-Cespu in Portugal.
As an oral surgeon he focuses on minimally invasive ridge reconstruction with autologous tissues and is also a part of several researches on both biomaterials and blood concentrates.
← Other events