Intensive 3-Day Sinus & Bone Grafting Course with Hands-On Cadaver Surgery
2 – 4 July 2020
Download Event to Calendar
Presented by: LCIAD Academy
Date: 2 – 4 July 2020
Aims & Objectives
This 3-day sinus course is intended to provide the dental surgeon with the understanding and skills to carry out sinus and bone augmentation through a combination of lectures, practical training and live observation.
On the course you will:
- Develop hands-on knowledge of surgical anatomy of the head and neck and explore implant-related anatomy, vital structures, blood vessels, nerves and tissue spaces on fresh frozen cadavers.
- Develop an understanding of diagnosis of sinus diseases and their management.
- Carry out crestal and lateral approach sinus and bone grafting surgery, block augmentation with harvesting technique from chin and ramus and fixation with various techniques.
- Hints and tips to provide predictable results and avoid complications.
- Use of various particulate and membrane biomaterials.
- Learn Bonering augmentation technique and CAD CAM bone augmentation technique.
- Learn how to use A-PRF™ technique in bone regeneration.
- Learn to prevent, manage and resolve complications involved with sinus and bone augmentation surgery.
18 hours CPD
← Other events