Guided implant surgery: A myth or practice reality with Sebastian Kuhl
3 June 2020
Download Event to Calendar
Presented by: The Campbell Academy
Date: 3 June 2020
Aims & Objectives
The Campbell Academy are delighted to welcome Professor Sebastian Kühl from the University of Basel to run our second one day Master Class of 2020 on the topic of Guided Implant Surgery.
Professor Kühl has extensive experience in designing and setting up a guided implant surgery service with multiple Clinicians and several departments at the University of Basel. His insight will be invaluable for practitioners who are keen to adopt this technology in a safe and productive environment within General Dental Practice.
Following this Master Class, attendees will have gained the following:
- An expert insight into the use of fully guided static dental implant surgery.
- Insights into the development of a system of guided surgery, for multiple practitioners in a hospital environment.
- Case examples of successful guided implant surgery.
- Case examples of challenging guided implant surgery.
- Full and open discussions of the benefits and disadvantages of implant surgery for practitioners and patients.
Sebastian’s Master Class will be immediately followed by an evening ITI Study Club. This Study Club will inform you on all you need to know on the new two-piece circonia implant from Straumann.
ITI Study Clubs are free to attend for all ITI members. If you are not a member, you can attend any two evenings for free as a guest.
← Other events