Full Arch Implant Live Skills in association with Straumann Pro Arch
9 – 11 July 2020
Download Event to Calendar
Presented by: The Campbell Academy
Date: 9 – 11 July 2020
Aims & Objectives
The aim of the Full Arch Live Skills course is to give experienced implant clinicians the knowledge and practical skills for immediate full arch reconstruction allowing them to begin to introduce this into their own practice.
Immediate Full Arch Loading is one of the most sought after treatments in the UK. Unfortunately some companies and clinics have used this treatment as a one-size-fits-all straightforward treatment. This has lead to problems and complications.
Make no mistake, full arch implant reconstruction is difficult but if carefully executed can be extremely rewarding.
Running in the same style as our other live skills courses, the Full Arch Implant Live Skills course will give experienced implant surgeons training in all aspects of immediate full arch loading.
From planning to surgery, the provisional restoration and through to the final reconstruction, we will look at how this treatment can be carried out carefully and predictably on the RIGHT patients.
During our three days course there will be a mix of theory and practical learning, on day three there will be a Live Surgery Day which will be carried out at The Campbell Clinic using our audiovisual set up. This allows you to watch live IFAL surgery being carried out in an environment where you are able to ask questions and discuss the case as the surgery proceeds.
Following the course delegates who attend will understand and have achieved competency in:
- Treatment planning for the full arch implant patient
- Options available for replacing full arch dentition
- Specific treatment planning for Immediate Full Arch Loading Patients
- Surgical planning and treatment of the IFAL patient
- Immediate provisionalisation of the IFAL patient
- Technical aspects of provisional full arch bridgework
- Prosthetic and Technical aspects of final full arch bridge provision
- How IFAL fits in with other full arch implant restorative options
← Other events