The Business Course in association with Straumann
25 February – 8 October 2021
Download Event to Calendar
Presented by: The Campbell Academy
Date: 25 February – 8 October 2021
Aims & Objectives
Over six two-day modules, The Campbell Academy will present topics, speakers, practical exercises and material to assist Principals and Practice Managers to improve their business surroundings, business thinking and teams to be prepared to grow their practices further in the future.
The course price covers the attendance of 2 people from your team. Practice principles can therefore attend each module with one other member of their team.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Financial Management and Monitoring
- Module 3: Marketing, branding, ‘prethics’, and selling
- Module 4: Strategic thinking, team building and brand execution
- Module 5: Personal Leadership
- Module 6: Close and presentations of strategies moving forwards
- Online discussion group for the life of the course for all members to discuss and share projects.
- Ability to create a tribe and create belonging for people to discuss concepts.
- Four extensive exercises (along with 2 mini projects) to be marked and assessed. Feedback to be given and these to be taken back into practice.
- Collaborations set up between different practices to assist in their development.
- Sharing of skills and knowledge.
- Ability to bring additional members of staff to relevant days including finance manager, marketing manager, HR manager if appropriate.
- Discussions on team building and specific team building exercises and activities.
- Fantastic refreshments on site for entirety of course days!
← Other events