Hassle free transition to guided implantology
18 February 2019
Download Event to Calendar
Presented by: Ariston Dental
Date: 18 February 2019
Location: Cavendish Imaging, The Westbourne Centre, 53 Church Road
Aims & Objectives
To present a simple strategy that enables experienced implant clinicians integrate digitally guided placement without the tech learning curve or software and capital costs normally associated with this workflow.
DR MINAS LEVENTIS (LONDON) WILL PRESENT HIS RECENT TRANSITION TO DIGITAL IMPLANTOLOGY.
- Minas will share his reasons for integrating guided implant placement with key suggestions for case selection.
- DR GEORGE KEFALIDIS (Digital Dentist at Ariston Dental) will explain the Plan-Print-Place service for PALTOP digital and how it enables experienced implant clinicians to immediately integrate the benefits of digitally guided placement.
- All experienced UK implant clinicians attending will receive their 1st PALTOP digital 'Plan-Print-Place' case free of charge* (value c£250)
Attendees will be aware of a workflow that allows them to:
- immediately integrate the benefits of digitally guided placement
- avoid software costs and steep tech learning curve
- retain ownership whilst delegating administration
← Other events