London Study Club
1 October 2019
Download Event to Calendar
Utilising Digital Smile Design to Improve Case Acceptance, Implant Planning and Surgical Placement to Deliver the Ideal Prosthetic Outcome
Presented by: Jameel Gardee
Host: Zaki Kanaan
Date: 1 October 2019
Time: 1900 Refreshments 1930 Lecture
Location: The British Dental Association, 64 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 8YS
- To understand how facially driven implant placement will transform your clinical practice
- To understand how digital technology can improve the accuracy, efficiency and predictability of implant dentistry
- To know the limitations of digital dentistry to avoid pitfalls
- To learn digital workflows to allow a better standard of care
- To be able to define the differences between digital and traditional implant dentistry
Jameel Gardee BDS CAGS
Graduated from Glasgow University in 1995 BDS with commendation and distinction.
Resident in Boston University’s Goldman School of Dental Medicine in the Department of Restorative Sciences graduating in 2001 in Advanced Restorative, Esthetic and Operative dentistry.
Partner at the Glasgow Smile Clinic where his practice is limited to advanced cosmetic, restorative and implant cases since 2002.
Digital Smile Design Master and Instructor under Christian Coachman and one of the founding members of DSD UK.
Member of the NewSkin team under Master Paulo Kano.
Lecturing and providing hands on courses worldwide on photo/video protocols, the DSD concept, guided implant surgery and the application of CAD CAM technology in anterior aesthetic restorations and full mouth rehabilitation.
← Other events