CBCT Level One
16 July 2022 9:00AM – 4:30PM
Download Event to Calendar
Date: 16 July 2022 9:00AM – 4:30PM
Location: Online via Zoom
Learn the fundamentals and regulations of CBCT during our courses, our Level One course takes place via Zoom so enables you to take the course at home making it convenient to fit in with your schedule. During our Level Two course you will have the opportunity to meet with Dr Lee Feinberg in person and have a hands on practical session interpreting scans using our software under the guidance of the speaker.
Aims & Objectives
In the 7 hours of level 1 training we would cover the following:
- The fundamentals of 3D imaging, what CBCT is and how it works
- Risks and doses associated with CBCT imaging and how this compares to 2D imaging
- Regulations relating to CBCT imaging
- The selection criteria and relevant guidelines for CBCT imaging
- Common imaging artefacts and discuss factors that affect image quality
- We will also have a practical aspect to act as an introduction to image manipulation, assessment of image quality and identification of key anatomical landmarks.
7 hrs CPD
← Other events