PRF - The Next Generation of Regeneration
13 July 2022 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Download Event to Calendar
Date: 13 July 2022 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Location: Dentale Bristol
Price: £550 + VAT
This course is suitable for all experienced implant dentists
Aims & Objectives
This course aims to improve an experienced implant dentist’s understanding of the skills required to extract blood from the patient and use the BioHorizons Intraspin Centrifuge system to prepare L-PRF, membranes, plugs and sticky bone.
By the end of this course, we would expect participants to have a better understanding of PRF, what it is, and how it can be used and implemented in surgery. We would also expect delegates to understand the process of making their own L-PRF membranes, plugs and sticky bone using the centrifuge system and be able to implement these techniques confidently in practice.
• What is PRF?
• Phlebotomy and centrifuge protocol
• Scientific studies
• Learn about the PRF applications in oral surgery, implantology and tissue grafting
• Conventional membranes and barriers vs L-PRF membranes
• Learn basic surgical techniques for successful bone regeneration
• Learn the basic concepts of phlebotomy
• Learn how to prepare L-PRF, membranes, plugs and sticky bone
• Clinical case studies
• Phlebotomy demonstration
• Phlebotomy, centrifuge and preparing L-PRF membranes, plugs and stick bone hands on session
Hands on training in small groups. You will be able to apply the skills learned in your own clinic.
7 Hours Verifiable CPD - GDC Development Outcome C
← Other events