10 Day Advanced Implantology
23 May 9:00AM – 25 October 5:00PM 2022
Download Event to Calendar
Date: 23 May 9:00AM – 25 October 5:00PM 2022
Location: Dentale Carlisle
Price: £8000+ VAT
Hands on implant training in a clinical environment. Place 20 implants on live patients that we provide and restore implants in a variety of cases.
Aims & Objectives
We aim for you to treat a variety of cases covering diagnosis, treatment planning, implant placements, GBR and implant restoration. You will also plan and treat a variety of cases using fully guided surgery.
* Our unique training allows you to treat patients that we provide, covering diagnosis, placement and restoration
* We will teach you how to assess patients needs and suitability, and perform comprehensive assessments.
* Take you through the placement of dental implants
* Gain clinical skills, core competencies, and confidence within a supervised clinical environment.
* Develop key advanced skills in the restoration of implants and gain a better understanding of cases requiring more complex rehabilitation.
Additionally the course covers:
* Technical aspects of 3D planning
* The indications and benefits of guided surgery
* Hands on sessions placing implants with a guide
You will receive a comprehensive Personal Skills Portfolio containing detailed case notes, photographs and radiographs to evidence your work.
Maximum of 3 delegates per course.
This practical course aims to provide delegates with the skills required to place dental implants, gaining clinical skills, core competencies, and confidence. By the end of the course, participants should also be able to select suitable cases where guided surgery would be of benefit and be able to plan and carry out guided surgery on simple cases. Taught by hands on tuition in a clinical environment under the supervision of a team of highly trained professional tutors, Dentale's courses are run in accordance with the GDC guidelines.
70 Hours of verifiable CPD
← Other events