Week Long Introduction to Implantology
31 October 9:00AM – 4 November 5:00PM 2022
Download Event to Calendar
Date: 31 October 9:00AM – 4 November 5:00PM 2022
Location: Dentale Shrewsbury
Price: £2,000 + VAT
1) Full week interactive course to prepare delegates for further hands on implant training.
2) Modular course to develop and further clinical skills in implant dentistry
Aims & Objectives
Our interactive course aims to provide participants with the basic knowledge and understanding required to carry out a dental implant placement procedure. By the end of the course, participants will have a basic knowledge and understanding of dental implantology and will have placed a dental implant in a live patient that we provide, under the direct 1:1 supervision of one of our highly experienced tutors.
* The theory and background of implant surgery
* Anatomy and bone biology
* Implant design and practical use of surgical and prosthetic kits
* Digital planning using SMOP software for guided implant surgery
* Intra-oral scanning using Medit i500 scanner
* Soft tissue management, flap design and suturing techniques
* Treatment planning, consent to treatment and post operative care
* Perfecting placement, grafting and closure techniques on models and pigs heads
* Simple implant placement on a live patient
Hands on tuition, delivered by a tram of highly trained professional tutors in a clinical environment. Dentale's courses are run in accordance with the GDC guidelines.
35 Hours Verifiable CPD - GDC Outcome C
← Other events