Aesthetic Implant Live Skills
16 November 9:00AM – 18 November 5:00PM 2022
Download Event to Calendar
Date: 16 November 9:00AM – 18 November 5:00PM 2022
Location: The Campbell Academy, Edwalton Business Park, NG12 4JL
The Campbell Academy
The Campbell Clinic
Following the success of our Implant Live Skills Course we are keen to help delegates explore more complex implant procedures while maintaining a safe, mentored environment.
The aim of the Aesthetic Live Skills Course is to provide a well-established clinical protocol for the provision of predictable aesthetic implant restorations in the anterior maxilla.
Aesthetic implant surgery allows delegates to tackle more demanding cases in the aesthetic zone as well as introducing Guided Bone Regeneration and contour grafting as part of the treatment protocol.
Delegates will be given two days of intensive didactic teaching in these advanced techniques before observing live surgery on patients at The Campbell Clinic carried out by one of our faculty members. If delegates are able to provide their own patient for the surgical day then they too will have the opportunity to work on a patient alongside one of our faculty mentors.
Aims & Objectives
1. To explore and understand the planning aspects of aesthetic implant placement and reconstruction.
2. To look at the risk assessment of aesthetic implant patients using the SAC and PES/WES tools
3. To understand the different surgical approaches to aesthetic implant placement
4. To understand in detail the surgical aspects of Type 2 implant placement with associated Guided Bone Regeneration.
5. To understand the need for careful soft tissue handling during the surgical and secondary exposure phases of aesthetic implant surgery.
6. To understand the restorative aspects of aesthetic implant reconstruction including:
- Type of implant restoration
- Abutment and Crown Material Selection
Delegates will be expected to have experience placing implants prior to attending this course or have attended the Implant Live Skills Course or equivalent.
Following completion of this course delegates will have gained knowledge in how to assess complex implant cases and will be in a position to start providing that treatment with a mentor in their own practices.
← Other events