- Events and Courses
- INTERACTIVE HANDS-ON MODEL WORKSHOP: “EZGOMA® ZYGOMATIC GUIDED SURGERY”. Presented by: Dr. Francesco Gallo & Prof. Francesco Zingari.
INTERACTIVE HANDS-ON MODEL WORKSHOP: “EZGOMA® ZYGOMATIC GUIDED SURGERY”. Presented by: Dr. Francesco Gallo & Prof. Francesco Zingari.
16 October 2021 8:30AM – 5:30PM
Download Event to Calendar
Date: 16 October 2021 8:30AM – 5:30PM
Location: London Marriott Hotel Maida Vale, Plaza Parade, North Maida Vale, London, NW6 5RP
Participants will learn the steps to be followed to duly plan and perform an EZgoma® case with zygomatic implants and successfully treat patients suffering from the severely atrophic jaw.
It will be explained how to import DICOM files into the guided surgery software and match them with STL files from diagnostic wax ups. During the Hands-On session, participants will work on a real case 3D model. Under the monitoring of tutors, they will perform the step-by-step drilling protocol until the implant insertion, with the support of the customized EZgoma® guides throughout the process.
Aims & Objectives
* Overview of surgical anatomy
* Traditional Guided Surgery Vs Zygomatic Guided Surgery
* Digital prosthetic planning:
* DICOM – STL file matching for correct use of the guided surgery software
* Use of the guided surgery software for an accurate zygomatic implant insertion
* Hands-On session performed by participants on 3D models with EZgoma®surgical guides
← Other events