The Implant Consultation Masterclass with Colin Campbell
27 May 2021 9:00AM
Download Event to Calendar
Date: 27 May 2021 9:00AM
Price: £499 Incl. VAT
Colin will provide an all day discussion and practical based master class in the provision of dental implant consultations for new patients, which regular take place at The Campbell Clinic.
The implant consultation master class by Colin Campbell aims to provide a fun, informative and interactive day discussing all aspects relevant to dental implant consultations including clinical, psychological, social and business elements.
This master class aims to provide delegates with a structured format for the implant consultation process encompassing the following elements:
1. Collection of all relevant clinical material to help provide an appropriate treatment plan and to comply with the current onerous regulations.
2. Personal interaction and emotional intelligence aspects of consultations which are critical to gain a patients trust in the provision of ethical dental care.
3. Collection of metrics and key performance indicators through consultations to ensure improvement from both a clinician and patient experience.
4. A suggested structured format for clinicians to take away and modify for their own clinical environment to improve their experience and the experience of their patients and their teams.
5. This master class will provide lifelong value to people who attend, to help them to improve their consultation process throughout their practice for them and their colleagues.
Aims & Objectives
Following this master class delegates will have:
- Explored and discussed the relevant clinical material to be collected at dental implant consultations to provide an excellent and ethical clinical experience for patients.
- Describe and discuss psychological and emotional intelligence aspects of dental implant consultations when meeting a new patient to ensure patients are comfortable and can trust the clinician involved as an ethical and honest practitioner.
- Understand the business aspects of dental implant consultations, the difference between free and paid consultations and the collection of appropriate key performance indicators to improve consultations moving forward.
- Delegates will be presented with a framework for the dental implant consultation in their practice to improve the overall experience for dentists, teams and patients.
- Delegates will explore the aspect of the provision of appropriate informed consent for patients during the dental implant process.
- Delegates will explore and understand the delivery of the material from the consultations to patient moving forwards in new and innovative ways.
← Other events