Implant Restorative Live Skills
15 July 9:00AM – 16 July 12:00AM 2021
Download Event to Calendar
Date: 15 July 9:00AM – 16 July 12:00AM 2021
Following many enquiries from dentists as to which is the best implant restorative course to attend and having few answers, we thought "what better way to fulfill this need than to provide a course ourselves?"
Our comprehensive two-day Implant Restorative Course will give General Practitioners the tools they need to restore implants that have been placed on their patients.
The aim of the Restorative Live Skills Course is to provide a theoretical and practical overview of implant restoration over the period of two days.
Aims & Objectives
On day one delegates will:
- Review implant design related to prosthetics
- They will examine how cover screws and healing abutments play a role in implant prosthetics
- They will gain knowledge and practical experience in implant impression taking
- They will discuss the differences and indications of screw retained vs cement retained implant restorations.
On day two delegates will:
- Discuss laboratories and their role in implant prosthetics
- They will consider straightforward implant over denture reconstruction
- Review prosthetic complications and how to avoid them
Topics to be covered include; fundamentals of implant treatment planning, considerations when restoring dental implants, implant impression taking and fitting of the final restoration.
Delegates will have the opportunity to see implants being restored via our live video link at The Campbell Clinic, together with gaining hands-on experience with demonstration models.
← Other events