Sinus Grafting Live Skills
9 June 9:00AM – 11 June 12:00AM 2021
Download Event to Calendar
Date: 9 June 9:00AM – 11 June 12:00AM 2021
Price: £3,150 Incl. VAT
The aim of our Sinus Grafting Live Skills course is to give all delegates the greatest exposure to sinus grafting procedures possible in a course environment.
Using a combination of model surgery, cadaver surgery (with the latest cadaver technology) and live surgical sessions, delegates will be exposed to the maximum amount of sinus grafting procedures to give them the best possible grounding to provide this procedure for their own patients.
Comprising of two days in Nottingham, including didactic teaching and observation of live surgery at The Campbell Clinic, and a day of cadaver surgery at The West Midlands Surgical Training Centre, this promises to be the best possible introduction for clinicians to provide sinus grafts on their own patients
Aims & Objectives
Following the course delegates who attend will understand and have achieved competency in:
1. Be able to discuss and describe sinus augmentation in different approaches.
2. Understand surgical anatomy related to sinus grafting.
3. Be familiar with assessing patients for sinus grafting.
4. Understand the difference between lateral window and transcrestal sinus grafting and when to use both.
5. Have performed sinus grating on cadavers and models.
6. Have a working knowledge of equipment required for sinus grafting procedures
7. Be aware of different grafting materials and techniques available.
8. Have developed a working knowledge of CBCT in sinus grafting
9. Understand common peri and post operative complications in sinus grafting
Introduction to Sinus Grafting, including patient assessment for sinus augmentation, equipment and instrumentation required for sinus grafting, simultaneous placement in sinus augmentation, CBCT in sinus augmentation and the science of bone augmentation material.
Live cadaver anatomy dissection and discussion, live demonstration of sinus augmentation and discussion of complications in sinus grafting and obtaining consent for sinus augmentation.
Live Surgery Day which will be carried out at The Campbell Clinic using our audiovisual set up which allows you to see sinus grafting being carried out by Colin in an environment where you are able to ask questions and discuss the case as the surgery proceeds.
← Other events