The ADI Team Congress 2019 saw 31 speakers, 58 exhibitors and 1000 attendees converge on the beautiful city of Edinburgh for three days of exceptional education and interactive sessions with something for the whole dental team.
We had a packed exhibition hall, corporate forums run by industry and our electronic posters brought delegates’ ideas and studies into the heart of the event. Our dazzling Congress Dinner in the National Museum of Scotland brought together circus performances, a Greatest Showman medley and a Queen cover band who had people on their feet dancing all evening.
For 2022 we are excited to build on the success of previous ADI Team Congresses with an exceptional line-up of speakers along with a new debate-style plenary programme and hands-on workshops.
We asked our delegates what their highlights were of the ADI Team Congress 2019 - here’s what they had to say:
- "Great event meeting like-minded colleagues and sharing ideas. Good update at trade show. Fantastic social events and excellent evidence-based lectures."
- "Being with my team and meeting old friends."
- "Meeting like-minded enthusiastic clinicians to share information and discuss the presentations."
- "Chatting with other people involved with implants."
- "Having been a few times I think the drinks reception on the Thursday evening is a great moment with a real feel good factor to it. The ability to socialise and interact at the various stands is unparalleled."
- "Congress dinner of course and meeting up with old colleagues."
- "The quality of the speakers for the Technicians’ program was second to none. Fantastic speakers with a wealth of knowledge, I learned a lot."
- "I just really love catching up on the latest views and emerging consensus about implant treatment from all those extremely skilled dental colleagues."
- "So many excellent aspects. I enjoyed and learned something new on every day of the plenary programme."
- "The overall spectrum of subjects kept a general practitioner such as me aware and informed of the state of implantology. A lot changes in 2 years!"
- "Great lectures overall with realising we are doing well as a team but also more info to gain more knowledge to help patient journeys, meet patients’ expectations and maintain implants."
- "The highlight for me was to be able to interact with the exhibitors. To gain more knowledge of what is available on the market, not only in the UK but also in other countries."