ADI Implant Logbook
Welcome to the ADI's web-based software audit programme, designed to maintain accurate, accessible records of every implant case, in keeping with GDC requirements.
The software and service is available to all ADI members.
The ADI Implant Logbook:
- runs alongside existing systems for patient record keeping
- allows implant dentists to track results at a click of a mouse
- allows data sharing and dual data entry for implant surgeon and prosthodontist
- provides recall facilities for patient management
- provides simple identification of places and unloaded implants for patient management
- offers detailed search and audit facilities
- is a log-book service for members. It is not the ADI's intention to use, pass on or sell any anonymous data
For security reasons, we require you to access this page to gain access the the ADI Audit Service. We generate a specific web address which is a 'one off', it cannot be copied or transferred to someone else.
ADI Implant Logbook Website
Implant Logbook Terms & Conditions
Implant Logbook Data Protection Policy