Wakefield Study Club - 11 September 2019
Setting Up and Marketing an Implant Clinic
Host: David Veige
Exhibitors: Zimmer Biomet (Biomet 3i UK), MDDI Global, Osstem UK, Neoss
Date: 11 September 2019
Time: 1900 Refreshments 1930 Lecture
Location: Cedar Court Hotel Wakefield, (J39 M1), Denby Dale Road, Calder Grove, Wakefield, Yorkshire, WF4 3QZ
Nadim set up a private dental squat in 2008 with zero patients and gradually built up his patient base. Then in 2015 he took on board the idea of changing the practice to specialise in dental implants. Over the last few years he has grown the business and now places over 80 implants a year and has grown the dental practice to a 60% implant practice.
Nadim will share:
- What he has learned
- All his mistakes and successes
- What has worked and what has not
- What marketing channels can be used to attract the right type of patient
- How to develop the team and what skills they need to develop to push the practice growth
- What is the right type of patient?
- What equipment to invest in and why?
- How to become efficient in implant placement