Winchester Study Club - 19 April 2018
With a Little Help From My Friends - How to Make Your Implant Practice Successful
Exhibitor: Zimmer Biomet, The Dental Imaging Company, Saxon Implantology, Osstem, Vatech
Date: 19 April 2018
Time: 1900 Refreshments 1930 Lecture
Location: The Winchester Hotel & Spa, Worthy Lane, Winchester, SO23 7AB
During this presentation Anthony will analyze the important stages in establishing an implant practice. In undertaking the journey leading to a successful practice you will need the assistance of marketing and internet consultants. It can be a daunting prospect trying to evaluate and chose the right companies to work with. Anthony will talk candidly about the mistakes made and pitfalls encountered along the journey.
Key steps to building a referral practice :
- Establishing a clear identity which represents your unique offering as a dental implant referral expert.
- Working closely with a design and marketing consultant who understands your needs.
- Training your team to understand the needs of both your referring dentists and their patients
- Becoming a centre for education and training in implant restoration for local referring dental practitioners.
- Marketing your services consistently and frequently to repeat the message.
- Networking with other dental speciality groups.
- Developing your own profile as an expert in your field.
- Analyse and understand your success in converting enquiries into actual treatments.
- Analyse and understand who your key referring colleagues are.
Dr Anthony Bendkowski BDS LDSRCS MFGDP DipDSed DPDS MSurg Dent Specialist in Oral Surgery
Anthony Bendkowski is a specialist in oral surgery in practice limited to implant reconstructive surgery in London and the South East of England. He has 30 years’ experience in both the surgical and restorative management of implant cases. He is a Past President of the Association of Dental Implantology (UK) and an examiner for the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh Diploma in Implant Dentistry.
Location and Further Actions
Dr Peter Sanders