Bournemouth Study Club - 14 March 2018
Marketing Dental Implants
Sponsor: Implantium, The Dental Imaging Company, Megagen, Saxon Implantology
Date: 14 March 2018
Time: 1900 Refreshments 1930 Lecture
Location: Hilton Bournemouth, Terrace Rd, Bournemouth, BH2 5EL
The UK remains one of the markets where the demand for dental implants is still growing. However recent changes in indemnity, and the capital costs involved in implant dentistry make it uneconomic to only place a few implants a year. In tonight's interactive presentation Nigel Jones will outline the marketing strategies that have seen him move from being a general dental practitioner to owning a referral practice where he plans, places and restores over 500 dental implants a year.
The leaning objectives are as follows:-
- Participants will understand the differences between marketing and advertising.
- Participants will understand the differences between internal and external marketing.
- Participants will consider how to involve their team in internal marketing.
- Participants will understand how to run an effective on-line marketing campaign.
- Participants will understand the concept of price-sensitivity in marketing dental implants.
- Participants will consider ideas for building a referral base.
- Participants will understand the rules and regulations pertaining to marketing.
Nigel Jones is a GDP with an implant referral practice in Abergavenny. He started placing implants in 2002, and now places 500 implants a year. He achieved the FGDP advanced diploma in implantology in 2008, and has tutored and examined on the course since 2009. He has been invited to lecture both in the UK and abroad by the ADI and various implant companies, and is always keen to share knowledge with like-minded colleagues.
He lives with the lovely Sarah and two of their four children in Abergavenny. The South Wales police take a keen interest in his driving, but are less impressed by his guitar playing.
Location and Further Actions
Mr Georgios Margaritis