01 March 2019
02 March 2019
Mr CJ Butterworth
Museum of London
Mr CJ Butterworth
Zygomatic 2019 is a two-day international conference exploring the art & science of zygomatic implant treatment. It brings together a host of top specialists from around the world to teach, debate and educate from their years of experience and training. Sponsored by Nobelbiocare and Southern Implants as main Gold sponsors.
Zygomatic Implants have revolutionised the ability of clinicians to treat the severely atrophic maxilla providing rapid return to function within a matter of hours, even in highly resorbed situations. However, their use requires significant training and these techniques are not without complications. This two-day meeting is designed for both the inexperienced and the experienced user, providing high quality education from a team of 11 international specialists.
Didactic lectures will be combined with interactive discussion panels where the specialists will discuss treatment protocols and techniques with evidence from their own practice as well as that available in the literature.
- didactic lectures from some of the most experienced zygomatic implant clinicians in the world
- discussion panels to debate areas of controversy
- discussion of differing implant designs and their perceived benefits by their users
- audience interaction and questioning.
- understanding of the indications for and surgical planning required for the prescription of zygomatic implants
- understand the alternative treatments for patients with severe maxillary atrophy
- understand the different surgical techniques utilised with their advantages and disadvantages.
- understand the restorative implications when using zygomatic implants
- be aware of the innovative uses of zygomatic implants.