An Evening with David Garber
Implants in the Esthetic Zone 2013 – ‘A New World’
Tuesday 30 July 2013 - 18:30-22:00
Date: Tuesday 30 July 2013
Time: 18:30-22:00 (Refreshments 18:30-19:00, Lecture 19:00-22:00)
Venue: The River House Restaurant, The Castle Business Park, Craigforth, Stirling, FK9 4TW.
Fees: £50 ADI members, £70 non-members, £30 DCPs & students
Today, new protocols with implants have changed the way we contemplate the treatment planning of single or multiple teeth in the esthetic zone.
It has evolved to the point where the traditional unloaded, delayed protocols are often “accelerated” toward early or even immediate loading of these fixtures with immediate tooth replacement.
This presentation will outline the biologic, esthetic, and clinical factors that allow clinicians to completely eliminate the waiting period for implant-loading without sacrificing predictable osseointegration, while simultaneously enhancing esthetics.
“Immediate Total Tooth Replacement” is today a viable option without the inherent waiting time, economics, and cosmetic compromise that for years have been considered integral to implant dentistry.
This program is a perspective into how cross-disciplinary “interface planning” has become an integral part of esthetic implant dentistry, and why in 2013 it is essential to combine not only “white” tooth esthetics but also the “pink” gingival aspects.
- Artificial Gingivae - Ceramic vs. Composite vs. Hybrid.
- Develop a systematic and “reproducible decision making algorithm” for a tooth replacement protocol based on diagnosis of the interproximal peak of bone adjacent to the edentulous site
- Gingival and osseous “reduction” to optimize esthetics.
- Develop a systematic and “reproducible decision making algorithm” for a tooth replacement protocol based on diagnosis of the interproximal peak of bone adjacent to the edentulous site The critical abutment interface in 2013.
- Classification of extraction sites and ridge defects
- Virtual treatment planning 2013 – Prodnostic 3-demensional planning of the complete procedure. Restorative design, surgical guide and abutments
- Is Digital Dentistry a part of your future?
- The predictable and simplified protocols for the single immediate implant.