ADI Focus Meeting:
Avoiding Implant Failures - Maximising Success
Speakers: StJohn Crean, Anton Sculean, Stephen Henderson & Hugo De Bruyn
Friday 25 November 2016
Healthy dental implants, happy patients — managing risk in dental implantology for the whole team
A dental implant is now the treatment of choice for replacing a missing tooth in the majority of situations yet medicolegal claims and fitness to practice hearings relating to dental implantology have increased dramatically in recent years. This ADI Focus Meeting, delivered by renowned experts in the field and free of commercial bias, has been developed to help you to navigate the many areas of risk in dental implantology.
The meeting will cover the patient journey through initial assessment then on to implant surgery, prosthetic restoration and maintenance of mucosal health, and will help you to:
- Manage risk in dental implantology
- Understand new polypharmacy issues and the relevance of several new prescription drugs to implantology
- Foresee and manage higher risk surgical scenarios
- Avoid medicolegal claims and fitness to practice hearings
- Achieve high levels of patient satisfaction through good mucosal health and provide durable implant restorations
From experienced implantologists to those starting out and supporting clinical team members, hygienists, therapists and nurses - all will gain invaluable knowledge and insights from this unique event.