Thursday 2 March 2017
The Corporate Forums offer free entry for the whole dental team attending the Congress on Thursday 2 March and provide a unique opportunity to view the latest research and development in the dental implant market. Delegates may attend any Forum and move between rooms throughout the morning. To book a free place for the Corporate Forums, please indicate your attendance when registering online.
Please note: CPD for Corporate Forums will be provided by the organising company.
- Bego Implant Systems: BEGO Breakfast Buffet
- Nobel Biocare: Contemporary Solutions for Complex Treatment Challenges
- Straumann: Contemporary Planning and Treatment Options for Implant Assisted Edentulous Arches
- Dentsply Sirona: Comprehensive end to end implant treatment, offering new solutions for the dentist and patient
- Geistlich Biomaterials: Innovation in Major Augmentation
- Osstem Implant: The Link between the Future and Predictability in Implant Dentistry
- Southern Implants: Simplifying Complex Treatments, Maximising Biological Architecture with Advanced Implants
Celebrating 30 Years of the ADI