Advanced Techniques and Clinical Indications for Guided Surgery: Leveraging Advantages and Addressing Complications
Lecturer: Piotr Majewski (MD, Dr. n. med), Jagiellonian University of Krakaw, Poland
After completion of this day course, the attendees should be able to:
- Read CT data and understand the facial and cranial anatomy of the scan
- Use the scan data to treatment plan for Guided Implant Surgery
- Evaluate clinical indications for the use of Guided Surgery
- Analyze chair time vs. planning time
- Understand the advantages of the Navigator Guided Surgery system
- Prevent complications and know how to address them
Times : from 1000 till 1500 with 2 coffee breaks and lunch.
This course will be held in Hall 7, ICC and is complimentary for all ADI Congress participants.
As the space is limited, please register in advance with BIOMET 3i by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01628 829 314.