Call for Posters
As an integral part of the 2009 scientific programme, the President and Scientific Committee invite clinicians, technicians, academics and research students to provide a poster board presentation on good practice-based study or research on any dental implant related topic.
- Please complete and submit application by 27 February 2009 by post or fax to the ADI office (PDF form available here) or submit via online form.
- Please ensure that the submission states:
Practice or institution address
Abstract of not more than 350 words describing:
- objective of the investigation/study
- methods used
- essential results
- The Scientific Committee will assess all submitted abstracts. Successful authors will be notified of acceptance by 31 March 2009.
Detailed specification for preparation of the display board will be provided. Presenters will have 10 weeks to prepare the poster presentation for the Congress. Presenters must be willing to attend their displays for adjudication during the Congress.
- Poster Boards will be accessible to all delegates throughout the Congress.
- Presenters must be prepared to be in attendance at their boards from 1300-1330 on Friday 8 May.
- Presenters must be prepared to answer any questions by the adjudicating panel who will visit all boards at this time to assess the originality, methodology and scientific value of the work.
Poster Presentation Award
The Award Prize of £1,000 will be presented to the successful applicant at 1700 on Friday 8 May at the conclusion of the plenary programme.